In the future, decisions on central bank interest rate changes will be made at the monetary committee meetings, the NBH said in a statement. Changes in the interest rates will be announced in statements.
Under the governance of previous president Gyorgy Suranyi, whose term exp
- Uruguay’s digital currency pilot ‘close to launch’, says governor
- Central banks will be using blockchain by 2019 – research
- Central banks may be thinking wrongly about inflation – Borio
- Nigerian state uses central bank as ‘piggy bank’ – MPC member
- European Commission announces supervisory agency reforms