"We could introduce an exchange rate system similar to ERM II earlier (than 2004), a year or a year and a half from now," Jarai was quoted as saying.
Under the European Monetary System's exchange rate mechanism, the ERM II, the forint would be fixed to the euro but allowed to fluctuate plus/minus
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Central banks: the economy’s emergency responders
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde