The coins will retain the same "heads" and "tails" designs but the 10 cent coin will be copper-coloured. The $1 and $2 coins will not change.
"It's 39 years to the day, on 10 July 1967, that New Zealanders said `goodbye' to pounds, shillings and pence, and `hello' to dollars and cents", said Res
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- ECB will ‘accelerate efforts’ to tackle staff concerns after second survey
- After the Congress – Interpreting China’s new development concept
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- Do not discount central bank digital currency yet – Lagarde