The new coins will be smaller and lighter than the existing coins. The coins will retain the same designs, and the 10 cent coin will be copper-coloured. The $1 and $2 coins will not change.
"There will be a transition period of three months, from 31 July 2006 to 31 October 2006; during which time both old and new coins can be used. From 1 November 2006
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power