The central bank will install CMA's RTS/X software at all the branches located across the member countries of the Central African Economic and Monetary Community (CEMAC), FinExtra reported.
The software will be delivered by CMA's France office and implemented by Senegal-based Chaka Computer and Cameroon's Chaka Banque Finance, the report said.
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for monetary gold a fool’s errand?
- European Court of Justice overrules ECB on French banks’ leverage
- Malaysian central bank reshuffles senior staff
- FSB launches crypto asset monitoring framework
- Communication strategies too weak to ‘pierce veil of inattention’ – research