Nourbakhsh, who was in Majlis for debates on check law amendment bill, told reporters that a report has been prepared on embezzlement cases in 1991 to 2000 during which embezzlement cases in Iranian banking system stood even less than half per thousand.
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Policymakers should act now to prevent next crisis – IMF panellists
- The Bank of Italy’s approach to risk-based budgeting
- Fintech in the ‘new era’ – Sustainable and sound development
- China’s macroeconomy in the ‘new era’ of politics and power