The Federal Reserve Bank of New York has hosted a meeting of global regulatory authorities for credit-default swap central counterparties as part of a new concerted effort to formalise the trading and processing arrangement for the market.
The New York Fed said in a statement posted on its website that the meeting involved "regulatory agencies with direct authority over one or more of the existing or proposed credit-default swap central counterparties."
The meeting, which took place on Thursday
- Central bank digital currency a ‘terrible idea’, US Congress told
- People: Olli Rehn enters office as Bank of Finland governor
- Podcast: David Vines on how to reform the DSGE model
- Infrastructure financing not harmed by post-crisis reforms – FSB
- Trump criticises Fed over rate rises and threatens higher tariffs