Hungary's centre-left government must avoid linking next year's wage rises to planned tax changes, as such indexation would increase inflationary pressure, vice president of central bank Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) Henrik Auth said in an interview with Reuters on Wednesday.
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- Seychelles must act fast on money-laundering, says central bank