Source: Expatica News
Belgium has been infiltrated with fake EUR 1 and EUR 2 coins over the past few months.
The counterfeits were discovered when a batch of coins was sent back to the national bank as stock.
The coins were issued in another European country as they do
- Latvian police detain central bank governor on corruption charges
- Ireland withdraws Lane’s nomination for ECB vice president
- Saudi Arabia’s Alkholifey on economic restructuring, reserves and cyber security
- Central banks mull securities lending as response to low yields
- ECB orders Latvia to shutter bank over laundering allegations