The European Central Bank (ECB) yesterday hosted a meeting of the international partners of its Euro 2002 Information Campaign. Those participating represented companies and business organisations from the retail, banking, travel and tourism sectors.
Dr. Willem F. Duisenberg, President of the ECB, congratulated all the Euro 2002 Information Campaign partners "for
- A route to economic growth – The Belt and Road Initiative 2018 survey
- Dudley backs floor-based system for setting monetary policy
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank – Raising expectations
- CFTC’s fintech catch-up effort includes ‘global sandbox’ push
- Quarles: yield curve flattening not “likely” a signal of recession