Norway's central bank governor Svein Gjedrem said "While the U.S. economy has always been an important trading partner, our investments abroad and the globalisation of the financial system will further increase our interest in the United States economy in the years ahead".
"The links, already important
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market