P.O. Box 59
Telex 2210, 2280
Telephone +967 1 274 310 to 318
Fax +967 1 274 1 38/274 360
Email [email protected]
Established in 1971. Merged with the Bank of Yemen after the unification of the two sectors of Yemen on 22 May 1990.Governor
Terms of appointment: term began in 2016.
Mohamed Ahmed Al-sayyaniBoard of Directors
Mansar al-Kaiti (Chairman), Mohamed Ahmed Al-sayyani (Vice Chairman)
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting