Established in 1991. In May 2004 the Bank of Slovenia became a member of the European System of Central Banks. Since 1 January 2007, the national central bank has been an integral part of the Eurosystem, with no independent power to determine monetary policy.Governor
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- BoE minority staff score lower in first diversity survey
- EBA demands rapid reform at Maltese AML agency
- First left-wing Mexican president in a generation unlikely to upend institutions
- Vietnam says it is “actively prepared” to intervene in forex market