King Hussein Street
P.O. Box 37
Cable Bankmarkazi, Amman, Jordan
Telephone +962 6 463 0301
Fax +962 6 463 8889
Email [email protected]
Office Hours 0800-1600
Established in 1963 to take over functions of Jordan Currency Board. Began operations on 1 October 1964.Governor and Chairman of the Board
E: [email protected]
Terms of appointment: 5 years; appointed on 10 January 2012; by Royal Decree.
Adel A. Alsharkas*
- World’s largest SWF bars investment in four companies for guideline breaches
- Is the pursuit of a common accounting standard for gold a fool’s errand?
- ECB needed better data in 2008 crisis, says Lautenschläger
- Brazilian government must respect central bank independence – IMF
- Bank of Jamaica’s Wynter on the path to inflation targeting