The global scene is marked by three features: first, strong GDP growth in the United States coupled with a large current-account deficit; secondly, subdued economic growth in Europe - hindered by insufficient structural reforms and a balanced position in terms of the current account; and thirdly a spectacular economic expansion in East Asia coupled with high current-account surpluses and growing international reserve accumulation. The following table gives a summary of present current-account im
- Bank of Mexico admits $15.2 million went missing in cyber heist
- Is this the beginning of a new era of credit risk management technology?
- Argentina rescue advances as emerging markets suffer outflows
- BoE research says digital currency would ‘strengthen’ policy transmission
- Artificial intelligence: The future of regulation?