Central Bank Directory 2021
Discipline: Central Banks
For more than a generation now, central bankers the world over have trusted the Central Bank Directory, or the “blue book”.
It is the only single source of detailed contact information for more than 5,000 senior central bankers and their institutions.
From supervision to statistics, fintech to financial stability, reserves to research, the Central Bank Directory is an essential resource for central bankers, regulators, multilaterals and stakeholders.
The Directory features:
- More contact details than ever before: email addresses, telephone
- Comprehensive information on key decision-makers
- A short summary of institutional responsibilities and governance arrangements
- Key details on each central bank’s policymaking bodies, committees and councils
- Governors’ terms of office
- Representative offices, including details of chief representatives
- Staff numbers, including staff gender ratio
Available in electronic, institutional licence and paper formats.