Russia’s central bank opened an office in Chinese capital Beijing on March 16 – the first time it has opened a representative office in a foreign country. The two countries’ financial authorities had also reached agreement on several other significant matters, the Bank of Russia says in a statement.
A clearing and settlement centre for renminbi-denominated transactions will open in Moscow on March 22, the Bank of Russia said, adding it had signed a memorandum of understanding with the China Sec
- Making the rules and breaking the mould (Allan Meltzer: 1928–2017)
- BoE economists criticise DSGE inflation modelling
- Indonesian deputy Perry on revolutionising monetary and financial policy
- Commission should have power to order CCPs to relocate to EU – Cœuré
- South African governor rejects calls to change mandate