The Bank of Japan (BoJ) expects to see rising inflation in the coming year, bringing to an end a long period of stagnant and deflating prices, deputy governor Hiroshi Nakaso said today (February 9). ...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies