The rise of international financial centres has made it harder to judge the impact of cross-border financial flows on real economies, Philip Lane said today (January 24). The Central Bank of Ireland...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies