Commentators calling for Sveriges Riksbank to scrap its inflation target ought to think through the implications of their argument more clearly, deputy governor Per Jansson told an audience in Stockholm...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies