The National Bank of Serbia is "confident" inflation will remain under control as the country moves to a lower inflation target in the new year, governor Jorgovanka Tabaković said on November 21. In...
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- BoE unlikely to predict next financial crisis, says MPC member
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies