It could be possible for Australia to have a fully digital currency, the head of payments and policy at the Reserve Bank of Australia has mused. Speaking at the Payments Innovation 2016 conference, Tony...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper