Guy Debelle, assistant governor at the Reserve Bank of Australia, told a conference in London yesterday he believes digital currencies and payment mechanisms "may not have macro implications", and that...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies