Janet Yellen, the vice-chair of the Federal Reserve, on January 4 highlighted the trade-off between reducing systemic risk and imposing onerous requirements on the financial services industry. Speaking...
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- People: Uzbekistan appoints new deputy; Ahmed retiring from IMF
- ECB paper compares ability of indicators to predict bond risk premia
- EBA proposes new templates for AT1 issues
- Mortgage interest tax deduction can increase market volatility – DNB paper