Benoît Cœuré, a member of the European Central Bank's (ECB) executive board, expressed his backing for a vote by national legislators on European policies that instil redistributive effects across borders,...
- Greek deal unlocks funds but delays debt relief
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- More ‘flexible’ Nigerian exchange rate regime met with cautious optimism
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Eurozone's Single Resolution Board sets out 2016 plans