A member of the Bank of Japan's (BoJ) policy board, Sayuri Shirai, today (November 29) described the travails of the Japanese economy and called on businesses to innovate as an important element of the...
- RBI launches bond market shake-up
- Unconventional monetary policy should be supported on structural and fiscal fronts – ECB paper
- Bank of Zambia begins liquidating three financial institutions
- Anticipation effects can make lower bound a self-fulfilling prophecy – BoJ paper
- Economic outcomes will “vindicate” central bank – Malawi governor