Benoît Cœuré, a member of the European Central Bank's (ECB) executive board, pressed for greater global co-ordination over the implementation of banking separation rules based on the Volcker, Vickers...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Ukraine unveils new asset disposal system for distressed banks in bid to reduce corruption
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture