Benoît Cœuré, a member of the European Central Bank's (ECB) executive board, pressed for greater global co-ordination over the implementation of banking separation rules based on the Volcker, Vickers...
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- National Bank of Romania deputy arrested over corruption claims
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’