The Governor of the Bank of Mongolia, Naidansuren Zoljargal, urged countries not to give up on liberalised capital accounts in the face of financial contagion and volatile capital flows. Speaking at...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy