The Governor of the Bank of Mongolia, Naidansuren Zoljargal, urged countries not to give up on liberalised capital accounts in the face of financial contagion and volatile capital flows. Speaking at...
- IMF changes method for calculating SDR currency amounts
- UK MPs urge separation of Financial Conduct Authority functions
- Nepal to introduce interest corridor in August
- Irish central bankers take first look at effectiveness of macroprudential housing policies
- 331,000 counterfeit notes withdrawn in H1 2016 – ECB