The Governor of the Bank of Mongolia, Naidansuren Zoljargal, urged countries not to give up on liberalised capital accounts in the face of financial contagion and volatile capital flows. Speaking at...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper