The Governor of the Bank of Mongolia, Naidansuren Zoljargal, urged countries not to give up on liberalised capital accounts in the face of financial contagion and volatile capital flows. Speaking at...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Ukraine unveils new asset disposal system for distressed banks in bid to reduce corruption
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture