Christine Lagarde, managing director of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), on May 11 congratulated Turkish authorities on the reforms and achievements of the past 10 years that have "led to macroeconomic...
- Sarb sets out five-year strategy in annual report
- Analysts see intervention challenge for central banks
- PBoC governor sets out challenges of pursuing multiple objectives
- BoJ aiming to make better use of upgraded settlement system
- Succession in doubt at Malta's central bank as deputy withdraws from consideration