Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia president Charles Plosser said on March 29 that pursuing an "aggressively" accommodative monetary policy risks leading the Fed down a "very treacherous path". Speaking...
- Sale by Hungarian central bank challenged on transparency grounds
- Lagarde encouraged Paris Club to broaden membership as South Korea joins
- Asian central banks shift bond funds towards local currency debt
- DMO will not change course after Brexit vote
- Releases of monetary data aid market rate expectations – paper