Reserve Bank of India deputy governor, KC Chakrabarty, has said the banking sector is on the "cusp of a defining decade". In remarks released by the central bank on February 17, Chakrabarty said the...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy