Yaseen Anwar, the governor of the State Bank of Pakistan, delivered the keynote address at the Oman Islamic Economic Forum in Muscat on December 17–18. Anwar said "tremors" were still being felt from...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy