Rundheersing Bheenick, the governor of the Bank of Mauritius, on Wednesday said Mauritius's central bank would not listen to calls for the central bank to intervene in markets to depreciate its currency....
- Olsen wins second term at Norges Bank
- EBA reveals guidelines for first stress tests on deposit guarantee schemes
- Pursuing stable rates may create instability, Norges Bank paper finds
- Lipton: co-ordinated approach to capital flows ought to be considered
- Central bankers hail first phase of global forex code