Rundheersing Bheenick, the governor of Bank of Mauritius, on March 30, 2011 suggested the expansion of Islamic banking could lead the industry to rival conventional banking in some countries. At the...
- Systemically important investment firms should come under CRR and CRD-IV, EBA says
- Irish central bank publishes minutes of first macro-prudential committee meeting
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Pelaelo to take over as Bank of Botswana governor
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence