Rundheersing Bheenick, the governor of Bank of Mauritius, on March 30, 2011 suggested the expansion of Islamic banking could lead the industry to rival conventional banking in some countries. At the...
- Andrew Bailey wants well understood FCA mission
- Inflation expectations are part of QE transmission mechanism – BoE paper
- MAS announces ‘firm regulatory actions’ against multiple banks
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- ‘Digital sterling’ could bring benefits but would reshape banking – BoE’s Broadbent