Countries that still use single deflation to calculate real GDP should move to the double deflation method, a discussion paper published by the International Monetary Fund concludes. To calculate real...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper