Inflation targeting central banks appear to be tempted to move the target when inflation increases more than expected, a working paper published on December 18 by the Bank of Korea finds. Endogeneity...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper