A Bank of Latvia working paper, published late last year, analyses a new approach to extracting signals from data-sets where a large number of measurements are presented at once. The author, Ginters...
- RBI launches bond market shake-up
- Unconventional monetary policy should be supported on structural and fiscal fronts – ECB paper
- Bank of Zambia begins liquidating three financial institutions
- Anticipation effects can make lower bound a self-fulfilling prophecy – BoJ paper
- Economic outcomes will “vindicate” central bank – Malawi governor