A Bank of Latvia working paper, published late last year, analyses a new approach to extracting signals from data-sets where a large number of measurements are presented at once. The author, Ginters...
- Rajan has left his mark but risk of fiscal dominance remains
- Draghi: Central bankers must align policies
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- BoJ paper models impact of guidance on expectations
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues