Systematic factors have a "significant impact" on the default risk of the credit portfolios of German banks, according to a discussion paper published by the Deutsche Bundesbank on December 31. The authors,...
- Systemically important investment firms should come under CRR and CRD-IV, EBA says
- Irish central bank publishes minutes of first macro-prudential committee meeting
- Book notes: The curse of cash, by Kenneth S Rogoff
- Pelaelo to take over as Bank of Botswana governor
- Ukrainian central bank says proposed law is attack on its independence