Systematic factors have a "significant impact" on the default risk of the credit portfolios of German banks, according to a discussion paper published by the Deutsche Bundesbank on December 31. The authors,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy