A discussion paper published by the Deutsche Bundesbank, on December 4, shows banking authorities or institutional supervisors can "persuade" investors to act in a manner that enhances welfare by disclosing...
- ECB says it has learned lessons from simulated cyber attack
- ECB publishes online newsletter on financial market infrastructure
- Distributed ledgers ‘too much of a moving target’ to write business standards, says Swift
- Inflation expectations more sensitive near the zero lower bound – IMF study
- Fed’s Tarullo: stress testing needs to evolve