A discussion paper published by the Deutsche Bundesbank, on December 4, shows banking authorities or institutional supervisors can "persuade" investors to act in a manner that enhances welfare by disclosing...
- Fed presidents navigate ‘mixed signals’
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff