An interest rate drop can increase the correlation between commodity prices by smoothing out product-specific shocks, according to a discussion paper published by the Federal Reserve on November 27. ...
- RBI’s Acharya says India ‘urgently’ needs asset management company
- Mexico steps in to stabilise forex market
- Plummeting inflation prompts Bank of Zambia action
- Irish deputy governor says Brexit will have negative impact on Ireland
- Government regulation needed for digital currencies to remain secure – paper