An interest rate drop can increase the correlation between commodity prices by smoothing out product-specific shocks, according to a discussion paper published by the Federal Reserve on November 27. ...
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Bank of Canada identifies first ‘prominent' payment system
- Visco wary of changing regulation on sovereign exposures
- Cunliffe warns of tough transition to new resolution regime
- Draghi points to savings glut in some eurozone countries