A working paper published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in August proposes an alternative systemic risk model, designed to run alongside Basel III in determining banks' liquidity buffers. ...
- Menon pledges tougher measures on AML controls in Singapore
- Turkish central bank to meet with investors under new comms practices
- Italian paper looks at effects of Basel leverage ratio on repo and refinancing
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink