A working paper published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in August proposes an alternative systemic risk model, designed to run alongside Basel III in determining banks' liquidity buffers. ...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy