A working paper published by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in August proposes an alternative systemic risk model, designed to run alongside Basel III in determining banks' liquidity buffers. ...
- BoE injects £3.1bn liquidity into UK banks
- Effective lower bound has ‘tail risk’ influence on monetary policy, ECB paper argues
- Bank of Israel sees ‘Brexit’ increasing risks to outlook
- Reserve Bank of Malawi to improve monetary policy architecture
- Danish central bank urges Basel Committee to reconsider parameter floors