A Bank for International Settlements working paper released this month analyses the effects of informal labour markets on the dynamics of inflation and on the transmission of aggregate demand and supply...
- Bahrain central bank establishes cyber-security emergency response team
- Threats and opportunities for money and payments in the digital age
- More ‘flexible’ Nigerian exchange rate regime met with cautious optimism
- Bank of Mauritius spells out cost-cutting measures
- Eurozone's Single Resolution Board sets out 2016 plans