Inaccurate information about the measures of actual inflation could be forcing consumers to be revising their inflation expectations wrongly, according to a New York Federal Reserve paper published on...
- Liberia in line for new largest banknote
- National Bank of Romania deputy arrested over corruption claims
- Bank of Mauritius constantly ‘beefing up’ regulatory capacity, says governor
- Cœuré: central bankers must be mindful of possible ‘economic lower bound’
- Report sees progress following UK market review but job ‘far from done’