Inaccurate information about the measures of actual inflation could be forcing consumers to be revising their inflation expectations wrongly, according to a New York Federal Reserve paper published on...
- Central banks may be at risk after Greek website attacked
- IMF staff call for new macro-prudential tools in Denmark
- Stanford's John Taylor on the global monetary system and central bank co-operation
- Sub-Saharan African countries need more responsive policy – IMF staff
- World Bank report sees risks if Mozambique continues to raise rates