Bank lending survey indicators help explain the observed rise in lending growth experienced in the 2000s, according to a paper published by the Bundesbank on December 30. Barno Blaes, the paper's author,...
- BoE paper explores impact of prudential measures abroad on UK bank lending
- BoJ holds policy despite weakening expectations
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- RBI plans to regulate nascent P2P market
- Panellists at ECB conference challenge complexity of macro-prudential set-up