Bank lending survey indicators help explain the observed rise in lending growth experienced in the 2000s, according to a paper published by the Bundesbank on December 30. Barno Blaes, the paper's author,...
- ‘Digital base money’ could hinder monetary policy, ECB official warns
- Review urges BIS to curb dominance of ‘house view’ in research
- Farms, germs and loans: central banking in 19th century France
- Central Bank of Nigeria bans banks from using digital currencies
- BIS paper finds Fed’s QE had little discernible impact on real economy