A New York Federal Reserve paper co-authored by Brian Sack, the executive vice-president of the Markets at the regional Fed, published on Wednesday, finds evidence in support of the Federal Reserve's quantitative...
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund
- Trilemma, dilemma, and the PBoC's primer for the 'new normal'
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building