A Philadelphia Federal Reserve paper published on Friday finds evidence that favourable price expectations in the housing market raised lenders' willingness to extend loans in the subprime market. Jan...
- BoE prize-winning research favours CCB over leaning against the wind
- Irish central bank announces new protections for mortgage borrowers
- Bank of Russia centre records over 20 ‘major’ attacks on payment systems
- Draghi raises possibility of ‘public backstop’ for NPLs
- MasterCard strikes deal to acquire UK’s VocaLink