For decades, the Iranian economy has been cobbled together by religious-bureaucratic regimes that have employed mandates, regulations, price controls, subsidies and a wide variety of other interventionist...
- People: Fed appoints new director; Ghana and Uzbekistan add deputies
- Rajan sided with the consensus, minutes show
- SNB officials fend off latest ideas for reform
- Zeti Akhtar Aziz on crisis management, mandates and capacity building
- ‘Challenging' year spurs diversification of Hong Kong's exchange fund