The People's Bank of China's (PBoC) frequent use of reverse repurchase agreements for liquidity injections during the past several months has been remarkable, particularly given wide market expectation...
- Capping interest rates could affect credit, says Kenyan president
- Central Bank of Iceland changes course with 50bp cut
- Economists add to theory and empirics of economy’s non-linear dynamics
- Mervyn King on Brexit, crisis supervision, economic rebalancing and reforming the IMF
- UBS teams up with other major banks in blockchain venture