The International Monetary Fund has praised action taken by the Central Bank of West African States (BCEAO) in its December policy meeting. At the meeting, the monetary council decided to increase its...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- Broad sectors of Irish economy are ‘very connected’ – study
- Carstens agrees to stay at Bank of Mexico until December
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure