The Bank of Jamaica says the main upside risk to the inflation forecast for the coming year is a set of forthcoming tax measures, due to come into force either in 2017 or 2018. In the bank's latest inflation...
- Sri Lankan governor appears before inquiry into alleged fraud
- New deposits backed by central bank money could solve public mistrust
- New legislation to grant BoE more power over payments infrastructure
- People: Riksbank’s Nessén takes on new advisory role; Albizu retains CMCA chair
- Europe must strengthen money-laundering controls – EU agencies